Water Fantasy in -AZUL- Anais

My creativity is flowing today, after trying on the gorgeous -AZUL-Anais in Aqua. Inspired by the color blue, I think... hmmm water? I contemplate this carefully as water raises the level of difficulty in an on location photo shoot. Then I think.. why not?! Let's go for it!

Carefully I dress. This stunning outfit has 3 parts, a mesh suit that can be worn alone, flower attachments at the skit, a pretty option, and a drape option at the neck. I put all of the options on, loving it all and set out to find the perfect water location. My first stop, I find it! Enchanted by Nico Bascom has the perfect waterfall!
Photo of & by Shannon Bramlington


In the water, loving the feel of wearing -AZUL-Anais, I smooth satin around me flows as the water rushes.


Dramatic! A water fantasy land of rippling waves. The delicate flowers are just the right touch. I hope I don't get the bottom of my outfit wet!


Artistic! The photo comes out near perfect in the Anais. Wow!


Sometimes there are outfits you put on that just make you feel stunning, this has to be one of them!

Excitedly I move around Enchanted for more waterfalls. There's no shortage here. I find the next, a tropical area, and begin modeling the Anais in a different pose.



Photo of & by Shannon Bramlington


 "Flip that hair". I love it! The feel of the gown around me, the water glossing near. A Summer Stunner is how I'd have to describe the -AZUL-Anais!


Just one more shot, I smirk and remember my husband's love of water. hmm, can I capture "the wet look"? A hard task but I'm up for the challenge. Adjusting the drape of Anasis, I've never done a photo THIS sexy, I sigh, then...I go for it.



Photo of & by Shannon Bramlington

Model: Shannon Bramlington

AzulPortfolio - Miss Azul Contest Finalist 2015

Outfit:: -AZUL-Anais Aqua by -AZUL- by Mami Jewell.
Mainstore Direct Teleport

On location at Enchanted by Nico Bascom Teleport Direct

Wet Hair by *ARGRACE* HIKARI

"Flip Hai" by EMO-tions Water-love

Jewelry by Zuri Rayna

Photographer: Shannon Bramlington

Contact 
On Flikr
On Facebook
On Twitter
On Google+ 
"All art requires courage." ~Anne Tucker